I would be honored to create the ceremony of your dreams! Feel free to email me at momouse1@outlook.com or call/text me at (805) 895-7428. I usually respond within just a few hours.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011

TOP 10 Wedding Songs--2010

Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
Tik Tok – Ke$ha
Poker Face – Lady Ga Ga
Twist & Shout – Beatles
Runaround Sue – Dion
I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
Ain’t Too Proud To Beg – Temptations
I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) – Pitbull
Shook Me All Night Long – AC/DC
Shout – Isley Bros

Multi First Dance Songs

Lucky – Colbie Callait & Jason Mraz
My Best Friend – Tim McGraw
Better Together – Jack Johnson
I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing – Aerosmith
Into The Mystic – Van Morrison
Only You Can Love Me This Way – Keith Urban
Open Arms – Journey

Would you like to comment?