I would be honored to create the ceremony of your dreams! Feel free to email me at momouse1@outlook.com or call/text me at (805) 895-7428. I usually respond within just a few hours.
Sunday, July 31, 2011

Private Estate Wedding

In letter to wedding planner:
"OFFICIANT: Barbra did such a wonderful job. She made sure to get some personal information from us beforehand and incorporated it into the ceremony for a warm touch. George was overcome with emotion and I was afraid of crying and losing my false eyelashes!!! She was easy to work with and offerred several ceremony script options via email beforehand. I also appreciate her appearance as well, as I think it made it a very elegant ceremony."

"PHOTOS: We were SOOOOOO excited when we saw these first photos by Melissa Musgrove. If this is any indication of what you plan to do, we can't wait!?! The shots of the estate were amazing and the garden sculptures really set the tone for the event photos. We love that you added some black and white to the mix. The photo of me in the Master Suite was amazing! Now I wish we did some more! I can't wait for when you show us the final copies. I like your "eye".

I am really glad we connected. You helped us make our wedding a spectacular start to our life together. I think your vendor choices were excellent. I appreciated the fact that they all arrived promptly and required little or no direction. I was just thinking that because of your choices, things ran so smoothly and we didn't need a plannner per se.

Would you like to comment?