I would be honored to create the ceremony of your dreams! Feel free to email me at momouse1@outlook.com or call/text me at (805) 895-7428. I usually respond within just a few hours.
Monday, August 22, 2011

Mural room nuptials

Bula Barbara!
 
Rob and I wanted to thank you for the beautiful ceremony....my family and friends were so impressed. As you know my family and I are Catholic and take marriage very seriously. My mother was not expecting the ceremony to be so spiritual and heartfelt. Everything was wonderful!  Thanks again.  I'll send you a picture of the three of us as soon as I receive the photos from the photographer.  I have a favor to ask; would it be possible to email me a copy of the ceremony?  I would like to suprise Rob with the verses and vows; he was so happy and wanted to take in every moment of the ceremony.  In hindsight, we should have had it videotaped....  Thanks again and I hope to hear from you soon.
With Warmest Regards,
Eugenia

Would you like to comment?