I would be honored to create the ceremony of your dreams! Feel free to email me at momouse1@outlook.com or call/text me at (805) 895-7428. I usually respond within just a few hours.
Tuesday, October 28, 2014

HEARTFELT, GORGEOUS WEDDING at SB CHILD's ESTATE

Jess & Mike created the most enchanting, romantic wedding ever at the S.B. Zoo, with Soigne Productions and Nico Flower Design creating a dream team.  Here are a couple of photos:




And such a kind note from the lovely couple:

" Choosing who is going to marry you is extremely stressful.  My family is Jewish and my husband is Greek Orthodox, so after much debate, we made the decision not to get married in either religious venue.  My mom suggested we contact our friend Barbra who is a professional and also a friend, and specializes in interfaith marriages.  After our first meeting, it was clear she was the perfect person to marry us! Over the course of 9 months, she worked with us to craft the perfect ceremony that incorporated Jewish traditions such as smashing the glass, and Greek traditions such as the Stefana Crown Ceremony.  Barbra combined traditional vows with fun personal stores about our lives.  So many people came up to us afterwards to say how much they enjoyed the ceremony and how it truly felt like us.  My top priority throughout the wedding planning process was to create a weekend that truly felt like my husband and me--I wanted everyone to come to Santa Barbara for a wonderful and fun event that truly incorporated all of our favorite things, and Barbra did just that.  She is patient, kind, insightful and truly guided us through the process.  I was so thrilled by the ceremony, and we are so grateful to Barbra for creating such a fantastic memory for us and our guests.  I wish I could do it all over again! We couldn't begin to thank you enough for making our wedding ceremony so incredibly special and personal.  As you know, it wasn't an easy process for us to agree on how we envisioned our ceremony, but you made it so perfect and captured all of our ideas and thoughts and traditions, and turned it into the most memorable day, that we will cherish and love for the rest of our lives.  It was also so special to have you play such a big part, as one of our oldest and first friends in Santa Barbara.  Thank you again for being such a huge part of our day!  With love, Jess  and Mike "


Would you like to comment?