I would be honored to create the ceremony of your dreams! Feel free to email me at momouse1@outlook.com or call/text me at (805) 895-7428. I usually respond within just a few hours.
Monday, January 6, 2020

Santa Ynez Country Elopement

Marrying Gena & Dion was such a dream! 
Surrounded by huge oak trees down a country lane in Santa Ynez Valley, these beautiful lovebirds were united in marriage.  Thank you so much for the beautiful words below; it means the world to me to be acknowledged for what, for me, is such a privilege.  Be happy!! xoxoxo 

Wedding Wire Review:

10+ Stars to Barbra
From the first call to the day of the ceremony Barbra was so wonderful to work with! We wanted something relaxed and unplanned for our elopement ceremony. I was worried about not knowing all the details and Barbra was so caring and easy going about letting the day unfold perfectly for us. I could not have asked for a better day and Barbra was a huge part of making it so PERFECT! I will be forever thankful to her for the light, loving, thoughtful energy she brought to our wedding day.

Would you like to comment?