I would be honored to create the ceremony of your dreams! Feel free to email me at momouse1@outlook.com or call/text me at (805) 895-7428. I usually respond within just a few hours.
Thursday, June 10, 2021

Met at 16, Married in 70's!

 It was so lovely marrying this couple who had known each other all their lives, each married/widowed for over 40 years in the interim.  San Ysidro Ranch was magical with fairy lights, a roaring fire, and the preceding ceremony by trickling water and roses on the lawn. Kerosene lamps and lovely florals by Scott Hogue completed the romantic reception setting. The dinner was intimate and delicious!  So happy for this lovely couple, who split their time between their homes in Tampa, Florida and Birnam Wood, Montecito.

"Barbra, you did an outstanding job in composing our very special wedding vows yesterday.  The wedding was as delightful as it was meaningful, and Doyle and I are so pleased that we were lucky enough to have you as our wedding officiant.  Thank you again for helping to make us a married couple in such a profoundly special way.  All our best and love, C&D."    I so appreciate it when couples take the time right after their weddings to express their appreciation, as I care and love what I do so much.








Would you like to comment?