I would be honored to create the ceremony of your dreams! Feel free to email me at momouse1@outlook.com or call/text me at (805) 895-7428. I usually respond within just a few hours.
Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Gorgeous Sophisticated San Ysidro Ranch Wedding

 Happy New Year to an amazing couple, who have vacationed often at SYR and were engaged there as well.  Such a romantic, elegant and beautiful place!  The bride was absolutely stunning, and sweet as well.  


The frosting on the cake was a most generous gift and this lovely card of gratitude:

"Thank you for being such an important part of our very special day! We love your energy and coule not have asked for a better officiant.  You are so genuine and true, and you just put Larry and me at ease.  We are so grateful to have met you and we hope we can share some bubbles in the future as Mr. & Mrs.!  Thank you again; we will cherish these memories forever!"  Love, M&L 

Would you like to comment?